RV Parking is Available on the Fairgrounds all year!*
*(except during fair time)
The fairgrounds RV camping will be closed starting July 17, 2017 until August 14, 2017 due to Fair set-up and clean up. We are VERY sorry for the inconvenience!
Convenient to downtown Plumas Street, Yuba City Airport, great dining and local attractions! Just a small drive over the bridge to Rideout Hospital, close to Beale Air Force Base, Marysville Racetrack and the Toyota Amphitheater.
RV Parking will be unavailable during fair time (late July/early August) and late December. Other dates may NOT be available because of large rentals and other events on the fairgrounds. Please call ahead for available dates!
Maximum stay is 14 consecutive days.
- $25 per night per RV / $10 per night per tent
- RV rates includes water, electric and dump station (on site)
- Clean restrooms and hot showers are available for RV/tent occupants ONLY (no visitors)
- $10 fee per dumping station visit for RV’s passing through
- Pets are welcome, additional rules do apply
- Check in Monday through Friday in the main office (preferred prior to 3 pm, but available until 5 pm)
- Call ins are available, a credit card is required prior to entrance to the fairgrounds
- Weekend check in available by special arrangement only
Office hours: Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm (closed for lunch 12 pm-1 pm)
442 Franklin Ave., Yuba City, CA 95991